Eurail Austria- Croatia/Slovenia Pass
A great value to tour both Austria and Slovenia/Croatia on one flexible pass.
*Affiliate links on this page may receive a commission.
The Austria and Slovenia/Croatia Eurail Pass is a great option for those planning
rail travel in Austria and Slovenia/Croatia. Choose between 4 to10 flexible rail
days and enjoy even greater savings with the Saverpass if you are planning to
travel in a group of 2 or more people. Youth discounts are also available for
those traveling under the age of 26. Travel days are flexible and must be taken
within a 2 month time frame.
If you're planning to travel in Austria only, check out the Austria
, offering many great options. If you're planning travel through Hungary
and Slovenia/Croatia check out the Hungary N'
. For travel in Hungary only check out the Hungary
or for travel in Romania and Hungary check out the Romania
N' Hungary Pass
for the best value. If you want to travel in 3 or more Eurail
countries take a look at the Eurail Select Pass
- Unlimited travel in Austria, Croatia and Slovenia.
- Discount for families or groups of 2-5 adults with the Saver Pass.
- Children up to 11 travel for free.
- Youth (12 - 27) discounts available.
- Prices are in US dollars and are subject to change.
- Eurail Passes are not intended for sale to residents of Europe, The Russian Federation, Turkey, Morocco, Algeria or Tunisia.