Eurail Benelux- France Pass
An inexpensive way to travel through Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and France.
Visit the canals in Amsterdam and Bruges and the Eiffel Tower in Paris without having to worry about multiple train tickets and parking spots! The new Eurail Benelux - France Pass allows you to enjoy all the beauty of Benelux and France without the hassle.
The Eurail Benelux - France Pass entitles you to unlimited rail travel in the countries of the Benelux (BE lgium, The NE therlands and LUX emburg) and France.
You can benefit from many bonuses, such as discounts at Hilton hotels, and additional bonuses in Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxemburg and France. With the purchase of a Eurail Pass you will receive a free Eurail Traveler's Guide with a railway map of Europe and a Eurail Timetable with the main rail connections in Europe.
The Eurail Benelux - France Pass is not for sale in Europe.
- Children ages 3 and under travel for free
- Children aged 4 to 11 travel for half the adult fare. For Saver passes,
one child is considered as one person. Therefore an adult and child traveling
together are entitled to buying a Saver pass
- Ages 26 and over qualify for first class passes only.
- Prices may be converted into local currency, please consult your travel
- Eurail Regional Passes are not available for sale to residents of Europe,
the Russian Federation, Turkey, Morocco, Algeria or Tunisia.
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issue.
- Passes can not be replaced if lost or stolen. We recommend Pass Security
with your order.
- The Eurail Benelux + France Pass is not for sale in Europe.