Eurail Austria- Germany Pass
An inexpensive pass that allows rail travel in both Germany and Austria.
The people of Germany and Austria are known for being "gemütlich"
which means pleasant or friendly in German. Meet them when you visit the countries
of Mozart and Goethe, the Black forest and the Wiener Wald, and discover some
of the most delicious cuisine, fascinating traditions, and beautiful sights in
Europe. The Eurail Germany - Austria Pass entitles you to unlimited rail travel
in Germany and Austria and also entitles you to benefit from many bonuses, such
as discounted rides on the buses of the Romantic Road or on boat trips on the
Danube river, discounts at Hilton Hotels and many other bonuses in Germany and
With the purchase of a Eurail Pass you will receive a free Eurail Traveler's
Guide with a railway map of Europe and a Eurail Timetable with the main rail
connections in Europe. The Eurail Germany - Austria Pass is not for sale in
- Children ages 3 and under travel for free
- Children aged 4 to 11 travel for half the adult fare. For Saver passes,
one child is considered as one person. Therefore an adult and child traveling
together are entitled to buying a Saver pass
- Ages 26 and over qualify for first class passes only.
- Prices may be converted into local currency, please consult your travel
- Eurail Regional Passes are not available for sale to residents of Europe,
the Russian Federation, Turkey, Morocco, Algeria or Tunisia.
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issue.
- Passes can not be replaced if lost or stolen. We recommend Pass Security
with your order.
- The Eurail Germany - Austria Pass is not for sale in Europe.