Eurail Benelux- Germany Pass
A great flexible pass for travel in Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg.
The Germany and Benelux Eurail Pass is a great value for those planning rail travel
in Germany,Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg. Choose from 5, 6,8 or 10 rail
days or enjoy even greater savings with the Saverpass if you are planning to travel
in a group of 2 or more people. Youth discounts are also available for those traveling
under the age of 26. Travel days are flexible and must be taken within a 2 month
If you're planning to travel in Germany only, check out the Germany
, offering great options and flexibility. If you're planning travel through
Germany and Denmark check out the Germany N'
. For travel in the Benelux region (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg
) check out our Benelux Pass
or for travel in 3 or
more countries, check out the Eurail Select Pass
for the best value.
- Unlimited travel in Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Germany.
- Discount for families or groups of 2-5 adults with the Saver Pass.
- Children up to 11 travel for free.
- Youth (12 - 27) discounts available
- Prices are in US dollars and are subject to change.
- Eurail Passes are not intended for sale to residents of Europe, The Russian Federation, Turkey, Morocco, Algeria or Tunisia.