Eurail Germany- Sweden Pass
An inexpensive way to tour both Germany and Sweden with the flexibility of a Eurail pass.
*Affiliate links on this page may receive a commission.
The Eurail Germany and Sweden Pass is a great value for those planning rail travel in both Germany and Sweden. Choose from 4,5,6,7,8,9 or 10 rail days within a 2 month period of time. Choose the Saverpass for additional savingings if you are planning to travel in a group of 2 or more people. Youth discounts are also available for those traveling under
the age of 27.
- Unlimited travel in Germany and Sweden.
- Discount for families or groups of 2-5 adults with the Saver Pass.
- Children up to 11 travel for free.
- Youth (12 - 27) discounts available
- Prices are in US dollars and are subject to change.
- Eurail Passes are not intended for sale to residents of Europe, The Russian Federation, Turkey, Morocco, Algeria or Tunisia.